Annie Idibia showers love on her first seed unbelievably

 This is love at its best.

Annie Idibia, formerly Annie Marcurly showers love on her daughter which she pets as her first seed.

This was to mark the birthday of her daughter.

She took it to Instagram and wrote;

“Oh My Sunshine  My First Seed … My Isabel, Thank You Lord For This Remarkable Blessing.

How Did I Get So Lucky, So Blessed With Such An Extraordinaire Incredible And Amazing Child. If You Have Ever Met Isabel You Would Understand, So Selfless, Extremely Caring ,Kind And Loving..Far From Stubborn,So Well Behaved And Respectful. I Am Sooooo Proud Of This Young Lady..The Best Sister Any Child Could Have,An Amazing Big Sista To Olivia! Heart So Big You Would Think She’s Already A Teen.. Always Happy,Well Spoken And Confident.. omg My Sunshine And Good Luck Charm Is 9 Today! I Can’t Be Calm oooooo Am So Excited I Feel Like Break Dancing  Happy Birthday My Sunshine . God Bless You Child! Mama Loves You Craze CrazeI Dey Trip For This Child o”

See more beautiful shots below..